Thursday, April 28, 2011

Keeping up with Chrome

Everyone has their favourite browser - mine's Firefox - but every once in a while features in other browsers catch my eye - except for IE, this never happens with IE. When I found out you could synchronize bookmarks across all your devices using Chrome I dug into Firefox to see if I could do the same thing.

I am happy to say hooray! There is a sync feature and I now have all of my bookmarks on my three computers. Easy peasy as they say. I just upgraded to v4 so I don't know if this was available before. The bookmarks are still a disorganized mess now with the added complexity of work and personal stuff intermingled.

I think my bookmarks have a more exciting social life than I do.

1 comment:

  1. I've never given Firefox a fair go - kind of wish I had tried it out before I got so attached to Chrome. Just got my settings synced in Chrome - glad that you and Darryl mentioned that. :)

    ReplyDelete